Black Truffles Bruschetta
INGREDIENTS (4 people)
- 4 slices of homemade bread
- Oil and salt to taste
- Black Truffle Carpaccio
- Cut 4 slices of homemade bread.
- Grind them on the grill.
- Slice the truffle into thin strips with the truffle cutter or use the creams or the King truffle carpaccio.
- Place it in a bowl with a clove of garlic and three tablespoons of oil.
- Work well with a fork reducing to a tasty sauce.
- Spread the slices of bread with this, a pinch of salt and serve immediately.